Dec 7, 2012

The winter is here... and almost christmas!

Hi there!
The last weeks have past by so quick and I've been working hard with a few things thats coming soon in my store!

In the Etsy-store you can buy a lot of Christmas tags, both digital and paper goods. And if you still have photos from Halloween or with autumn themes - take a look at my halloween things.

I'm working on a big Christmas Kit thats soon going to be available in the store. It's not quite ready yet, but it's going to be great! :-)) Tomorrow you can see a sneak-peak of it here on the blog!

I'm also working with some digital Christmas envelopes, perfect to put small, flat presents in i.e. cinema tickets, gift cards or even money.

So, stay tuned and check back tomorrow for the sneak-peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment