Jun 10, 2013

Anybody interested in a Tag swap??

Tag swap

I was planning to organize a tag swap here on my blog, if there's an interest for it. Anybody up for that??

Leave a comment on this post by June 20th if you're interested!


The tags can be in whatever size you want. They can be digitally created and emailed to your trade partner or you can make a paper/mixed media tag to snail mail your partner. Just know that you may not receive the same kind of tag from your partner.

Please make a backside for your tag and include your name and date and whatever else you like.

All mediums and experience skills are welcome! All swap partners will be matched randomly regardless of the medium used.

Create your tag and email me a picture of it when you're done to  inger.de.wild@telia.com
and leave your email address so I can notify you about who your trade partner will be.

Tags must be finished by June 30th.

Check here after the 20th to see who your trade partner will be. Trade partners will be randomly drawn sometime around the 20th of the month.

Mail/send your tag to your partner after I contacted you to let you know who your partner is. You'll have to contact them via a private message to get their address.

When you receive your partner's work, it is appreciated if you thank your partner in a mail message, and with a copy to me,  to let her/him and me know that you got it.

If you have any questions, you can post them here or send a private message to me!

Good luck with your creations!!









4 comments:

  1. Great idea, I would like to participate!

    Marie Orsini

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like big fun, please count me in!

    /Lisa S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm playing in the game myself :-))

    Inger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I make a lot of tags, this is perfect for me.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete