May 22, 2015

Mini-O's at Mscraps

Today we have a new bunch of Mini-O's at Oscraps and they are 44% off for 4 days. That's a real bargain for a bunch of beautiful kits with the same colour theme. This is my contribution for this time. Unfortunately I only had time to do one kit with papers this time, but maybe there's coming an Add-On a bit later with elements and maybe something else as well. You have to stay tuned to find out!


Don't forget to take a look at my other Art Journal kits at the shop.






That's it for this week. Have a nice weekend!
I'm going to spend the weekend making jewellery for my Etys shop. I'm starting a new line of beautiful jewellery made with freshwater pearls, semiprecious stones, sterling silver and goldfilled/vermeil.
For the time being you can make a bargain on my old jewellery in the shop. Most of it is on sale. They are quite unique, it's only one of each item and I'm not going to do any more of it, so when they're gone, theyre gone. Click here to go to the jewelleryshop.






No comments:

Post a Comment