Sep 12, 2014

Believ it or not, but it's Friday again...

... and that means a lot of new kits in the store at Mscraps!!

Here in Stockholm it's a small world today, with a lot of fog, but I like that. It makes the world soft and nice and you can imagen that there's a lot of things out there in the distance that really isn't there :)

So, I have some new items for you with nice, a bit soft colours that goes well with the fog :-)) and of course with a lot of other weather as well.

I hope you'll all have a nice, fruitful weekend with a lot of scrapping and cardmaking. I'm going to do a lot of tags that you can find in my Etsy shop  Take a look there, I have a lot of tags and cards. And you know, Halloween is the next big holiday coming up and you can find just the right stuff for that in my Etsy-shop!

These are the new kits you can find at Mscraps 

No comments:

Post a Comment